Monday, March 23, 2009

Strength

I think I have already titled an entry as this. Oh well.

Trevor, your character possesses no strength whatsoever.
You are a coward.
A pig.
Go ahead, give up.
Give up, do it.

Seriously, Trevor, you should think about growing up. Grow the fuck up already. What are you waiting for? What is holding you back?


Lily, Rosemary and the Jack of Hearts:
"She had done a lot of bad things, even once tried suicide
Was looking to do just one good deed before she died"

I shed one single tear.

(And man, those lines by themselves don't have an effect at all. I wish I could post that part of the song...And, oh, I realize the only music I have talked about is Bob Dylan. I shall broaden my spectrum.)



Maybe I should pursue a career as an opening act. You know, an opening act which the audience enjoys at the moment, but once the headliner comes onto play, the audience's memory of is completely erased and forgotten. I seem to be good at this already.

I could do it, why not?




Trevor, please stop bashing yourself like this.
I don't like you when you do this.
Go to bed, you shall be better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment