Friday, March 13, 2009

Predicted Results

I remember reading in my psychology book that back in the day, the method of intelligence testing had results that claimed how your smartness level compared with your actual age. For example, a 5-year-old could score as the intelligence of a 12-year-old, 18 y.o. as 30 y.o., 80 y.o. with 120 y.o. (because that last one really makes sense..)

Anyways, I was just wondering what my scores would be like if I were to take one of these tests today that showed the results on intelligence and a few other spectrums ...

Predicted results:
(I am 18 years old, for your information)

INTELLIGENCE: 21 years old

PHYSICAL: 20 years old

MENTAL: infant

EMOTIONAL: infant

SOCIAL: infant

SEXUAL: fetus



Hell, yeah!

(And the first two are probably lower since I was being liberal in my predictions, as to make myself feel better...)

1 comment: