Monday, December 7, 2009

Two things I loathe, and things like these are really turning into a bitter son of a bitch.

For one, when some tells you “okay DAD” or “okay MOM.” I suggest for people to, I don’t know, go to sleep, or go to class, and they retort with this. I try to let them know that those are the right things to do. But instead I’m just some bitch of a DAD or MOM.

Oh, and then when you see someone who you haven’t seen in a while, and he or she says: “What rock have YOU been living under?” Okay. So just because I don’t see you…just because our paths haven’t crossed, just because I’ve had loads to do, means I’ve been living a hermit-lifestyle. Reasonable, I understand totally the logic.

1 comment:

  1. Someone had a stick up their ass when they wrote this huh...?
    Ha. Kidding. Well.. it was in a kidding tone, but the words that I wrote were serious.

    ReplyDelete